Emerald Craft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new app for admin

Go down

My new app for admin Empty My new app for admin

Post  ledgend202 Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:33 am

I really enjoy making people happy and being helpful My hobbies are redstone mostly but i want to be admin because I want to comit to the server and help people I just want a server to play and enjoy on you will like my redstone creations and it will help the server I know I will help.I will be truthful follow the rules respect the rules just like my good friend Just1st aka Justin
I well be smart and think before i do stuff I cant tell you how i want the job and how helpful i will be please reply Skype name: ledgend202 minecraft name ledgend202 Real name Omar i live in Australia. Information about myself I really like Basketball my age 11 turning 12 Wink I want this job because i want people who are finding it hard to help them and soccer I go for Miami heat LA lakers in basket ball i go for barcalona and real madrid in soccer trust me i will bhe a good admin like being a smart ass to griefers Laughing and just to sum it up hoopla.

ledgend202

Back to top Go down