Emerald Craft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

want to be mod

2 posters

Go down

want to be mod  Empty want to be mod

Post  yolo200 Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:23 am

Hi i want to be mod cause i think it would be fun to help out and be a good help towards the society of the server. im a good builder also and if u need to contact me my skype is:connerkilgore1. so yeah if i could be mod that would be greatly appreciated!And Thx For Maybe Looking At This Application And Cya! Very Happy afro P.S My Minecraft Name Is Pkaintx.Bye afro Smile Very Happy

yolo200

Back to top Go down

want to be mod  Empty mod application

Post  Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:27 am

more info please

Admin
Admin

https://emeraldcraft.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

want to be mod  Empty more things to know!

Post  yolo200 Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:35 am

Ok Well Im Really Good With People Tht Are Like Confused With Things But I Need To Learn How To Use The Powers Surprised.But in weeks i might not be on much until 4 0r 5 pm.weekends allnight
and i am 12 so after mod if i get it i might put an app up for head cause theres in 1 in tht place.if this is still not enough comment again k! Very Happy

yolo200

Back to top Go down

want to be mod  Empty Re: want to be mod

Post  Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:37 am

yolo200 wrote:Ok Well Im Really Good With People Tht Are Like Confused With Things But I Need To Learn How To Use The Powers Surprised.But in weeks i might not be on much until 4 0r 5 pm.weekends allnight
and i am 12 so after mod if i get it i might put an app up for head cause theres in 1 in tht place.if this is still not enough comment again k! Very Happy
where are you from?

Admin
Admin

https://emeraldcraft.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

want to be mod  Empty Re: want to be mod

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum