Emerald Craft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Form

3 posters

Go down

Application Form Empty Application Form

Post  DemonGod Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:00 am

My Real Full Name Is: Rustin Nouzat
What Are Your Talents In Minecraft: My Talents In Minecraft Are That I Can Build Really Good Spawns,Houses,Survival Houses,Beacon Areas And Warps.
Give Us A Description Of Your Self: I Am Trusted In People, I Dont Hack In Games, I Dont Lie In Games And I Dont Grief In Games.
How Old Are You: I Am Turning 13 This Year.
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft For: I Have Been Playing Minecraft Since It Has Propely Been Introduced.
Why Do You Want This Rank: I Want This Rank So I Can Be Trusted, Make The Things That We Need In The Server And Make Sure That Everyone Is Safe And No Hackers Can Get On.

Regards
Rustin2000/DemonGod
Very Happy

Last edited by DemonGod on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I Didnt Answer The Questions)

DemonGod

Back to top Go down

Application Form Empty Re: Application Form

Post  Admin Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:03 am

DemonGod wrote:Why Do You Want To Become A Co-Owner In Emerlad Craft:
I Want To Become A Co-Owner Because I Can Be Trusted,I Dont Hack,I Dont Grief.
If You Do Become A Co-Owner What Would You Do:
I Will Make The Warps That We Need.

And Thats Why I Want To Become A Co-Owner.

Regards
Rustin2000/DemonGod
Very Happy

WAY MORE INFO and answer all questions

Admin
Admin

https://emeraldcraft.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Application Form Empty this is how you do it

Post  just1st Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:16 am

Edit/Delete this post

app for co-owner

Post just1st Yesterday at 2:57 pm
ign: just1st
name: Justin Loh
how long have you been playing minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since minecraft alpha
Very Happy
description of yourself: I started playing minecraft when a friend told me about it and i bought a code to play the game then i started a world watched some tut of how to play and i built a dirt shack XD then i got better at the game and start build castles that look bad the i got a little better and building castles after that i started getting in to redstone and i built a piston door my first one and then i built a mob trap the sky one which drops like 120 drops per hour Very Happy after that i went on to servers alot like carrotcrunch then i found emeraldcraft Very Happy and started helping out and this is why i made this app is because im am a really nice guy and i like to apply Very Happy.

why YOU would be the best Co-Owner: because i am really nice guy and help alot in minecraft with people i have no nemesis on the server witch is a good thing and i am online alot witch is good for the server.

if someone was spamming and they had 3 warnings what would you do:
the first time: i would say dont spam or ill have to ban you and ill mute

the second time: and ill tempban them for 1 week

the third time: i would ban them

the fourth time: i would ip ban them forever

I hope you like this Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

just1st

Back to top Go down

Application Form Empty Re: Application Form

Post  Admin Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:17 am

DemonGod wrote:My Real Full Name Is: Rustin Nouzat
What Are Your Talents In Minecraft: My Talents In Minecraft Are That I Can Build Really Good Spawns,Houses,Survival Houses,Beacon Areas And Warps.
Give Us A Description Of Your Self: I Am Trusted In People, I Dont Hack In Games, I Dont Lie In Games And I Dont Grief In Games.
How Old Are You: I Am Turning 13 This Year.
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft For: I Have Been Playing Minecraft Since It Has Propely Been Introduced.
Why Do You Want This Rank: I Want This Rank So I Can Be Trusted, Make The Things That We Need In The Server And Make Sure That Everyone Is Safe And No Hackers Can Get On.

Regards
Rustin2000/DemonGod
Very Happy

just1st wrote:ign: just1st
name: Justin Loh
how long have you been playing minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since minecraft alpha

description of yourself: I started playing minecraft when a friend told me about it and i bought a code to play the game then i started a world watched some tut of how to play and i built a dirt shack XD then i got better at the game and start build castles that look bad the i got a little better and building castles after that i started getting in to redstone and i built a piston door my first one and then i built a mob trap the sky one which drops like 120 drops per hour after that i went on to servers alot like carrotcrunch then i found emeraldcraft and started helping out and this is why i made this app is because im am a really nice guy and i like to apply .

why YOU would be the best Co-Owner: because i am really nice guy and help alot in minecraft with people i have no nemesis on the server witch is a good thing and i am online alot witch is good for the server.

if someone was spamming and they had 3 warnings what would you do:
the first time: i would say dont spam or ill have to ban you and ill mute

the second time: and ill tempban them for 1 week

the third time: i would ban them

the fourth time: i would ip ban them forever

I hope you like this

just1st

just1st's app is an example of how ALL coowner apps should go

Admin
Admin

https://emeraldcraft.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down