Emerald Craft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Head Mod Application [TissCreeper]

2 posters

Go down

Head Mod Application [TissCreeper] Empty Head Mod Application [TissCreeper]

Post  TissCreeper Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:04 am

Hi,
I'm 15 (<----In like a few days) I have been Moderator,Admin,Co-owner, Owner of many servers, I have to admit I have been banned once because the owner asked me out and I said no -.- other that that my record is clean. I would like this job because I hate to see servers get Spammed, Grief-ed and Hacked, I would like to minimize this risk in your server because I do believe it's a great server. I have experience with JAVA coding and Minecraft Bukkit Plugins and Plugin coding. I don't know why you should give me a chance you probably have a lot more people to chose from.
Thanks
Tiss pig

Last edited by TissCreeper on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

TissCreeper

Back to top Go down

Head Mod Application [TissCreeper] Empty Re: Head Mod Application [TissCreeper]

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:06 am

TissCreeper wrote:Hi,
I'm 15 (<----In like a few days) I have been Moderator,Admin,Co-owner, Owner of many servers, I have to admit I have been banned once because the owner asked me out and I said no -.- other that that my record is clean. I would like this job because I hate to see servers get Spammed, Grief-ed and Hacked, I would like to minimize this risk in your server because I do believe it's a great server. I have experience with JAVA coding and Minecraft Bukkit Plugins and coding. I don't know why you should give me a chance you probably have a lot more people to chose from.
Thanks
Tiss pig
do you have skype?

Admin
Admin

https://emeraldcraft.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TissCreeper Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:09 am

Admin wrote:
TissCreeper wrote:Hi,
I'm 15 (<----In like a few days) I have been Moderator,Admin,Co-owner, Owner of many servers, I have to admit I have been banned once because the owner asked me out and I said no -.- other that that my record is clean. I would like this job because I hate to see servers get Spammed, Grief-ed and Hacked, I would like to minimize this risk in your server because I do believe it's a great server. I have experience with JAVA coding and Minecraft Bukkit Plugins and coding. I don't know why you should give me a chance you probably have a lot more people to chose from.
Thanks
Tiss pig
do you have skype?

shade.lynch but I don't have mic or cam, sorry.

TissCreeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down